Lose weight the delicious way...

Friday, February 4, 2011

A case for the "How in the name of God am I supposed to read this" file.

In case you weren't aware by just looking around, I am colorblind.

I might have been able to pull off the harsh black monotone motif of my blog if I was trying to pull off some deconstructionist realm, posing that the absence of color was in and of itself a statement that I don't need to live by your rules, man.  But, I'm not.  The presence of the color red in the titles has no deeper meaning than I think red goes with black, which I'm really not too sure about.  I thought everything went with black, then I had daughters who are quite vocal in letting me know in no uncertain terms that I'm a dweeb for wearing a chocolate brown shirt with black shoes.  Oh, the humanity.

For the record, I normally try to stick with black most of the time with one exception - orange.  I see orange really well for some reason. (at least I think I do - after all perception is all in the head anyway)  But due to not wanting to look like I'm ready for Halloween year round I don't overdo it with the orange.

I'm going on too long, but I just wanted to let you know that I have my design team working on the page and there should be a nicer, softer look coming soon.  Thanks for reading (or at least attempting to read).

No comments:

Post a Comment